Thursday, May 21, 2009

Leaving for Europe in 25 days

Hi Everyone,

We are leaving for Europe soon. We created this blog as a way to help stay connected to everyone and so that you all know where we are and what we are doing at any point throughout the summer. Even though we wont be able to update all the time, check back periodically to see whats new. Below is a copy of our tentative itinerary...who knows what may change but this is a rough estimate.


June 16-June 18 ---------- Lisbon, Portugal

June 18-June 20-----------Madrid, Spain

June 20-June 23 ----------Barcelona, Spain

June 23-June 27 ----------Rome, Italy

June 27-June 29---------- Florence, Italy

June 29- July 1 ------------Venice, Italy

July 1- July 4 --------------Lyon, France

July 4- July 6 --------------Geneva, Switzerland

July 6 - July 9 -------------Vienna, Austria

July 9 - July 13 ------------Munich, Germany

July 13- July 17 ------------Prague, Czech Republic

July 17-July 22 ------------Berlin, Germany

July 22- July 25 -----------Copenhagen, Denmark

July 25-July 29 -----------Stockholm, Sweden

July 29- Agust 2 ----------Oslo, Norway

August 2- August 6 -------Amsterdam, Netherlands

August 6 - August 8 ------Bruges, Belgium

August 8 - August 11 ------Ghent, Belgium

August 11- August 14 -----Brussels, Belgium

August 14 - August 16 ----Luxenburg, Luxenburg

August 16- August 19 -----Paris, France

August 19 -August 25 -----London, England

August 25- August 28 ---- Endinburgh, Scotland

August 28-September 1 ---Dublin, Ireland


Talk to you soon!!

Jil & Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I will email my friends in the countries noted and copy you into the email so that you can keep the info. Keep me informed.
Luv ya, luv ya,
Aunt Mar

Anonymous said...

I know you guys will have a blast and I cannot wait to see a picture of a one legged hooker. I wonder how they get around... We will meet up with in London at the end of August!
Irene