Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our favorite Swede........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbs64GvGgPU

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweeties,
Took ur car in today for inspection sticker. And I finally heard from the pond guy he's coming next week. All is well here Sorry to hear ur not thrilled with things in Oslo hope it improves greatly in other ways. No I didn't sell the house! Elizabeth refuses to leave the den so how could I? Per Peter she's the boss. Hope all is well with u both love loads Mom

Anonymous said...

6 weeks and still going strong! WE miss you but know you are having a terrific time. Love the blog stuff.

Where to next? Daddy & Margie

Anonymous said...

Naked tattoo guys running... that must have been a sight to see. So glad you are having a good time. A little more than two weeks and we will be right there with you. Everyone is good here. Miss you guys tons and talk to you soon. Love, Irene

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt and Jil "bean'
How 's it going? PopPOp wants one of those naked hookers I told him I would ask and that it might not be possible u know how immigration is--- so, so, touchy and I don't mean literally. Love u guys SEE U REAL SOON Hugs and kisses Mom

Anonymous said...

Jil Mom --

I was in the car with Roy and I was talking about you and how I missed you and Roy said... You have Jil-pangs.

Miss you!

- Rachel

Anonymous said...

i heard the real story about the naked guy running down the street tmz reported that a man that fits matt s discription was chasing after him, me and matt love to chase naked men around the streets xoxoxo bruno

Anonymous said...

tmz is now reporting the naked man was christian and in fact it was matt who was chasing him . sorry jil matt is in love xxoxoxoxo bruno

Anonymous said...

Hi Jil and Matt,
Just needed to say hi.

Was feeding the fish ---standing on the bridge when something plunged into the pond behind me . Scared the devil out of me -- we have a nice size frog living in the pond. Every one here is getting very excited about seeing u both in london miss u soooooooooooooo Luv Mom

Anonymous said...

matt one of the side effects of moms medicine is seeing frogs, its nothing to be concerned about. she was at a party and is now flashing everyone who will look. your grandfather did get with a hooker, we are treating him for a few std's. the hookers pimp says he can get mom work. peter

Anonymous said...

NEWSFLASH...HEARD ACROSS THE WORLD...GOODNOE'S IS OPENED!!!! I THOUGHT IT HAD CLOSED FOR GOOD BUT ALAS...IT REMAINS A SOURCE OF GOOD OLE' AMERICAN OBESITY!!! YEA....LUV YA, LUV YA, AUNT MAR AND UNCLE FRED

Anonymous said...

U know Matt I resent ur brothers trying to get me work as a hooker I can get my own work without them and the percentage their asking from me. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

shut up mom and get back to work. peter

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie got your car inspected yea bicht you better get his car inspected pimpin brunodo

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
Irene and I are both here miss you guys lots Can't wait to see u both. Where are u now and is it nice. Are u having a good time Lots of questions...... thought you should know that I have teamed up with mom and we are now both working for the same pimp. The money is fantastic and the percentage we pay is very low. We are wheelers and dealers. See you in a week and a half. Love, Irene